About the Stream
The Complementary Content Stream invests in all complementary content (including non-programming digital content as defined by the CRTC, complementary video content, websites, social media, etc.) that is based on and accompanies the audiovisual programming from the Audiovisual or Partnership Streams to fully support the audiovisual programming in which the Rocket Fund invests.
Applications are evaluated on the following:
- Quality and originality of creative content;
- Quality of user experience;
- Knowledge of the required online safety and privacy standards for children;
- Integration of innovative technology and technological durability;
- Feasibility of the production timeline and budget; and
- Experience of the producer and digital production team.
Full application stream requirements can be found in the Guidelines below.
2023 Application Deadlines – To Be Announced
Follow these steps to apply
Download the Guidelines to ensure your program is eligible
Download the Complementary Content Checklist
Use the Audience Development Plan Template and the Shaw Rocket Fund Guide to Audience Success to build your Audience Development Plan. Note: Rocket Fund only requires a Comprehensive Plan
Review the Self-ID Questionnaire and fill out the Self-ID Contact List to include in your application materials.
Start the Online Application Form
View our FAQs for any remaining questions