About the Stream
The Audiovisual Stream invests in audiovisual programming content that enriches and educates the audience and tells stories that are of great interest to Canadian children, while offering safe experiences on various platforms.
Applications are evaluated on the following:
- Quality and originality of its creative content;
- Authentic reflection of equity, diversity and inclusion;
- Strength of the Audience Development Plan;
- Potential for a long shelf life;
- Audience reach; and
- Cross-cultural and linguistic representation, including of official language minority communities.
Full application stream requirements can be found in the Guidelines below.
September 29, 2021 at 9pm PST / 10pm MST / 11:59pm EST
Follow these steps to apply
Download the Guidelines to ensure your program is eligible
Download the Audiovisual Stream Checklist
Start the Online Application Form
View our FAQs for any remaining questions